Shaw Material Handling carries a full line of Raymond® lift trucks for a wide range of warehouse needs:
- 4-Directional Forklift Trucks: This forklift eliminates the need for right-angle turns, so you can handle bulky loads more smoothly in tight spaces and with less damage.
- Reach-Fork Truck: We carry three models of the Reach-Fork Truck, all of which use Raymond’s exclusive ACR system for faster, smoother performance.
- Swing-Reach Truck: Take your storage capacity and your profits higher with the Swing-Reach truck and Transtacker.
- Pallet trucks: With six models of Raymond pallet trucks to choose from, one of these reliable workhorses is bound to fit your needs. They’re energy efficient and have a long battery life, too.
- Tow tractors: Raymond’s electric tow tractors are energy efficient but offer very responsive acceleration to help you get the job done faster.
- Orderpicker Forklifts: Orderpicker lift trucks are available in 5 models, in 24 or 36 volts, and in heights up to 390”. Enjoy less downtime and a lower cost of ownership with these trucks that use the Raymond ACR SystemTM.
- Stand-up Counterbalanced Trucks: Choose one of these trucks when you want durability, faster acceleration, smoother operation, more torque, better performance and less maintenance. Plus, these trucks offer more comfort for the operator.
- Sit-down Counterbalanced Trucks: These durable and reliable sit-down trucks rely on a powerful AC drive to provide faster and smoother operation. They are also ergonomically designed with a focus on better operator comfort and ease of use.
- Sideloaders: Need to take your product higher? These sideloaders from Raymond have a lifting capacity of up to 12,000 lbs. and the ability to handle loads up to 26 ft. long. They are ideal for tight spaces and narrow aisles, and can handle even long or bulky items with ease.
- Electric Pallet Stackers: Raymond’s pallet stackers offer the lowest cost of ownership of any stacker truck series. Even better, they are durable, energy efficient workhorses that can boost your productivity.
To find out more about each type of forklift we offer and to view the lift truck models in each category, click below. You can then read the exact specs of each model and decide which is right for your warehouse and needs.